- @DefaultLocale and @DefaultTimeZone
- JUnit Jupiter extensions to change the values returned from Locale.getDefault() and TimeZone.getDefault()
- @ClearEnvironmentVariable and @SetEnvironmentVariable
- JUnit Jupiter extensions to clear and set the values of environment variable
- Range Sources
- JUnit Jupiter argument sources for a series of numbers
- Repeats a failing test a certain number of times; only marking it failed if none of them pass
- Report entries
- JUnit Jupiter extension to report with annotations.
- @ClearSystemProperty and @SetSystemProperty
- JUnit Jupiter extensions to clear and set the values of system properties
- JUnit Jupiter extension to create and clean up a temporary directory.
- Vintage @Test
- A drop-in replacement for JUnit 4's @Test annotation, including expected and timeout
To start using JUnit Pioneer, determine the latest version (e.g. on Maven Central) and add
org.junit-pioneer : junit-pioneer as a test dependency.